Who said makeup products can only be achieved in specialty stores? You can also create your own cosmetics and give life to a fantastic home Rouge implementing some makeup tricks the most simple. What you get with it? Then draw your own utensils beauty using the most natural ingredients and have a large arsenal of cosmetics without spending a fortune. Make your own homemade rouge and boasts a radiant face!
Talcum powder neutral (unscented)
A few drops of food coloring. You can choose the color you like and that suits your skin tone
- Put to heat water.
- Meanwhile average pot poured neutral talc powder within a bowl.
- When the water is hot, add the powder until dissolved.
- Done, complete the preparation of this home rouge including food coloring in the mix for color.
- Once the talc and the dye are dissolved in water, the compound is allowed to cool.
- Past few hours, blush will lose heat. At that point, you’ll already place it inside a sealed bottle and apply it on your face whenever you want.
- A simple, inexpensive and natural way to enjoy a homemade rouge with a creamy texture and very pleasant to the skin.
Where I can buy food coloring?
The food coloring is used to make many recipes, so you can find it in countless supermarkets and even pharmacies, herbalists and shops online.