This season, fashion revisits the 90s, with designers showcasing the belly-baring tops and the barely-there bralettes. Yes peeps, flashing a hint of skin is now the new cool, and who better than our celebrities to show us how to flaunt the latest craze. The latest women lingerie, the bralette is a must-have when one thinks of versatile style. And while this sexy bra trend has been quite popular for sometime now, the craze is not dying anytime soon. Wear it with a skirt or over pants and you are ready to rock the party scenes.
We have spotted a couple of celebrities like Beyonce, Nicole Richie and Shay Mitchell embrace the bralette trend time and again, so much so that Nicole Richie has been seen in the same bralette at three different occasions and in three different styles.
How To Wear A Bralette?
Wearing a bralette totally depends on one’s personal style. However, one thing to keep in mind while sporting this trend is to team it up with anything that is high waisted. Also, avoid teaming your lacy bralette with lacy bottoms. You do not want to look like you’ve forgotten to wear your clothes on top of your lingerie, do you?!
Here Are Some Options How To Wear a Bralette:
- Bralettes can be worn over high waisted pants or denim shorts
- A bralette when teamed with a pencil skirt, takes away the business casual feel from the entire look, giving it a more sexy, chic vibe.
- If you are not the one who prefers too much skin-show, layer your skimpy bralette with your boyfriend’s blazer, and high-waisted pants.
- Throw a long and loose tank top over your bralette and pair it with jeans or try one over a fitted jersey dress.
- Bralettes looks great under flowy sheer tops – another great way to show some skin without baring it all.
- And don’t forget the accessories, whether it is a belt or body chain to accentuate the bralette and keep the look sophisticated.
Where To Buy?
You can find all the latest bralette trends on Zivame, and the exciting news is that they have amazing discounts as well.
Celebrities Spotted in Bralette
Popular singer, Lorde walked the red carpet wearing a bralette teamed with high-waisted trousers with a belt.
Ms. Lott matched her sexy lacy bralette with satin pants, giving out a very sexy vibe.
The British singer layered her bralette with a sheer top – very comfy and fuss-free,
Beauty queen Piggy Chops shows off her sexy abs in a stylish bralette paired with high waisted palazzo pants.
Her recent movie Tamasha gave us major style inspiration. DPads is seen wearing a gorgeous white dress over a bralette, making the entire look oh-so-stylish.
So what are you waiting for? Visit Zivame.com, the one stop shop for online lingerie shopping, and stock your wardrobe with all the latest bralette designs.