The concealer serves as its name suggests, to cover those dark spots that are installed under our eyes and subtract light to the eyes. However, to get the most out of this product beauty need some tips so that, when applying it, we can get excellent results. So if you want to learn how to use concealer to perfection, we suggest you stop reading and take note of these simple makeup tricks.
- A concealer according to the color of your skin
- A small brush (optional)
- When applying any makeup product, it is essential that the skin is perfectly clean and moisturized for a perfect finish and keep cosmetics out or cracking.
- So, before extending the concealer under the eyes, clean the area very well using a suitable product for this delicate area.
- If you want to take care of the eyes in a natural way that is not aggressive to the skin, we recommend that you remove the dirt using an eye makeup remover thyme.
- Then spreads a concealer on the area with soft touches to hydrate and reduce inflammation and the dark color of dark circles.
- Wait about 15 to 20 minutes for the product to be absorbed.
- When done, you can apply concealer.
- To do this, place a few drops of product under the eyes using a brush or finger, as you prefer.
- Extends the corrector performing soft touches to prevent spoilage skin and remember never drag the cream, as this could cause the appearance of bags and wrinkles due to the sensitivity of the skin around the eyes.
- Do not forget that, at first, you should use a small amount of product if you want to leave globs and get the opposite effect. If you run short, you can use a little concealer.
- Finally, fill your beauty skin extending your foundation favorite all over the face. You will be spectacular!
What do you think about makeup tricks to apply concealer?