If you have a round face and want to give it a more elongated and angular appearance, makeup tricks will be ideal for you. And, applying blusher in the right way, get turn a round face in a face full of harmony without resorting to aesthetic and investing, just, a few minutes of your time surgery. So grab a brush cutting bevel and a blush of color that you are passionate about and put into practice this very simple ideal for highlighting the cheekbones trick.
- A rouge your favorite color
- A bevel cutting brush
- Place the brush on the blush to fill product.
- Then, instead of applying it on the cheeks, I spread it over the area that lies just below the cheek bones and blend towards the temples, diagonally.
- When rouge is applied diagonally, the angled face takes a structure of a very simple and natural way.
- If you choose a slightly darker than your skin tone blush, the effect will be even greater and further lengthen your features.
It is very important that Lay blush on your face in an area you have available a good light source. Thus, you will be fully aware of the result and you’ll get no surprises to go outside and look in a well-lit mirror.
What do you think about the tricks of homemade applying blusher makeup on a round face?