It is important to always look presentable in the office no matter what your position is. The way you present yourself can contribute to how people see or treat you. Don’t get it wrong. When we say present yourself well, it does not necessarily mean that you have to report to work with full on make-up or look like supermodels from magazines. You just need to look presentable and neat.
Some women out there find it a bit challenging to come up with beauty regime in the morning due to a very hectic schedule. They usually have limited time in the morning since they need to report to office very early and at the same time deal with morning struggles like waking up early despite sleeping very late, traffic jam, preparing breakfast or lunch and others. Most women have 1 hour more or less to prepare themselves.
Well, it should not take long to make yourself look presentable. Here are some beauty routine tips that you could follow:
- Thoroughly shampoo your hair – it is important to make sure to wash your hair daily. You should thoroughly shampoo your hair and use conditioner afterwards. That way, your hair will look healthy and shiny. A woman’s hair is her crowning glory so you should make sure that you take care of it well.
- Blow dry your hair – it is also a best practice to blow dry your hair every morning. It will make your hair look more presentable. Read some best Hair dryer reviews for your crowning glory before buying one. It is best to choose the perfect model suitable for your hair.
- Apply moisturizer on your face – you should also make sure to wash your face carefully and apply moisturizer afterwards. This will make you look glowing and fresh even when you only had 4 or 5 hours of sleep.
- Use concealer – speaking of lack of sleep, you should hide those dark spots around your eyes by applying concealer. Given that you had few hours of sleep because you had to finish a report or because you went out for some drinks the previous night but you should not allow it to look very obvious on your face. Applying concealer will do the trick.
- Fix your brows – another instant image enhancer is by fixing your eyebrows. You should trim it and use eyebrow pencil to make your eyebrows look more prominent and clean.
- Apply light foundation – it would also be great to apply light foundation to even out your skin tone and cover some spots. Applying foundation will also make you look presentable in an instant.
- Don’t forget to apply lipstick – lastly and most importantly, you should apply lipstick. It will complete your overall look and will give you a lively appearance which is important if you want to look good in the office.
Doing those things will take maximum 30 minutes of your time every morning. And in just 30 minutes, you will be able to fix yourself well to look more presentable in the office. Image is very important so you must make sure to have a good and beautiful image inside and out.